The blog, reincarnated.

Okay, I really really miss writing. Hence, the rebirth of my blog. (Excuse the constant mention of rebirth and what not- Seem to be obsessed with the word lately.) Not so much lately as opposed to just this particular post.

Well, the thing is, I was re-reading my Personal Statement -written for my Universiy application. You see, I had given it to this person in my former college. As a guide, reference, whichever you choose really. (I don't know if you actually realise it. But, I apologise sincerely for the constant use of synonyms. It does get a little annoying, irritating, and on your nerves.)

Anyway, I really enjoyed writing it.

Hence, I am attempting to redo this blog thingy. Just so I have something to write every now and then.

Good god. I typed this last week, and it's only now that I'm publishing it. Hrmmm.

Oh yes. The giving the personal statement to former schoolmate thing.
Initially, I was all, sure. Why not you know? Just give it so it helps. We're in and that's all that matters. It doesn't affect me at all. BUTT. Then, the guy I gave it to sent me his to read. AND. It was Mine! Like pretty much word for WORD.

Oh dear god. Haha. It's over now. He's sent it in, and whatever. I'm just thanking lucky stars he isn't applying here. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment