who am i?

I'm concerned. Everyone has something he/she is passionate about.
Books. Music. Politics. Sports. Something.
The thing is, Everyone has Something that pretty much defines them.

I have a friend who I must say is a hopeless romantic. She publishes random romantic quotes pretty much daily. -Not saying that I want to be a romantic.

I worry. I'm one of those people, no personality whatsoever. Actually. I think I in a way am that person. With me, I'm sorry but the conversation Will run dry. No doubt about it.

I like things. But there's nothing I will actually stand up for, like over my dead body kind of things.

I mean, looking at my music collection. (to be correct, my playlists on itunes) There is no Specific genre I absolutely adore really.

I have this thing, where I am of the opinion that I reallly really admire fanatics. They have some sort of calling in life.

I have, nothing really.

TV shows maybe. I may just grow up to become the worlds biggest bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment