That, by far, is my favourite name right now.
My day. Today. Not great, but mediocre.
I need to learn to be tactful.
Had my PBL One-to-One session with my Tutor today. It's the kind of thing, whereby he asks how everything is, what I can do to improve myself etc.
WELL. That, I must say did not go quite so splendidly.
I adore my tutor. I really do.
But, he is under the impression I coop myself up in my room and basically cut the world off.
I am offended. But. In a way, I should've seen it coming.
Lesson.
When tutor asks what you do during the day,
1. Do not say grocery shopping, laundry and cooking.
2. Do NOT say you watch one or two shows.
3. Say, charity work. working with kids. everyone loves kids.
AND when the tutor asks how much your putting in to your studies,
1. DO NOT say two hours a day, though that maybe pushing it.
2. It's better to lie and say 5 hours a day.
So. When he asks you 'Do you socialise?'
What the hell do you say to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment