i wonder.

how. I wonder why, yesterday you told me bout the blue blue sky.


So. I just got back from this Malaysian Society Food Sale thing.
Food was great. If only it were hot. =(
Brought some friends over, none of them Malaysian. And it was fun really.
BUT. what irked me was, how rude some of the people were.
Honestly. I'm am pretty proud to be Malaysian.
When people ask me where I'm from, I say I'm Malaysian. With pride =)
Excuse the patriotism.

ANYWAY. yes. So. We were in queue to get some food. And my friends were being nutty.
So. I see some people from my previous college. I go over and say hi. And then, I decide to introduce them to my friends. So, I beckon them over. Waving. And then waving wildly.

They look at me and just walk off.

And then, back to the queue. We were in queue getting food.
And I noticed this poor guy looking over and inching away bit by bit.
So I turn to the loudest of my friends an African girl, and say, Jeezus. You're scaring my people!
She then turns to the dude and asks him something. Can't remember what. And he doesn't so much as looks at her. He smirks and just completely ignores her.

What kind of people are we? How rude. Honestly.
We pride ourselves for being the most hospitable people. PFFFT.

and all that I can see is just another lemon tree.


One thing that Always makes my day.



I'm stalking these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment